JUMPER Fetal Doppler JPD-100B
The product is a lightweight, transportable detector. With sophisticated detecting features and a broad range of fetal heartbeat sounds, it is designed to meet your fetal heartbeat detecting and hearing requirements. The product mainly recognizes fetal heartbeat sound and fetal heartbeat rate (FHR) (SFH). These indices can provide insight into the growth and development of a fetus. It can be utilized every day in the clinic and the gynecology and obstetrics department. According to regulation 10 of the “Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC,” “Devices for Direct Diagnosis or Detection on Physiological Process,” the device is categorized as class IIa under that section.
- The ultrasound dosage is under 50% of the national ultrasonic power standard.
- Light Weight, handset, portable
- Large LCD display with blue backlight.
- Built-in loudspeaker, more clearly loudly.
- Support 2.5MHz waterproof probe; Accurate FHR detection with clear sound.
- Monitor 12 weeks above the unborn babys blood wall pulsate.
- Ultrasound probe: solid and durable,anti-shock,anti-falling down
- Ultrasound frequency:2.5MHz+3%
- Ultrasound intensity:<2.5mW/cm2
- FHR Scope:50~210bpm
- Power adapter:AC 220V 50Hz,DC12V(on request)
- Rechargeable batterry:9.6V,300mA
- Weight: Main body 0.53kg
- 1 x Fetal Doppler
- 1 x English user’s manual
There are no reviews yet.