Heating Pad Ortho Universal Size Tynor-I-73
An easy-to-use system for controlled hot stimulation is the Heating Pad. Hot stimulation of the injured/inflamed area is very beneficial for sub-acute and chronic injuries, causing vasodilation and tissue repair. Moisture reduces muscle spasms, relaxes overworked muscles, eases soreness, and helps broaden the range of motion. Combining hot stimulation with painkillers has a beneficial impact.
- Quite Stable
- Flexible and Soft
- Washable pad Washable pad
- 3 Forms of control of temperature
- Auto cut for 90 min with LED indicator
- Robust construction with a water-repellent thermostat and soldered wire joint, with very stable heating temperature, the pad has uniform heating all over.
- Full protection against electric shock, higher temperature stability, extended functional life, and absolutely no passive current leakage is provided by the extruded PTFE heating unit.
- Fabric Pad provides a smooth feather-like feeling, excellent craftsmanship, and powerful aesthetics, and prevents hot skin burns.
- It is extremely flexible and conforms to the shape of the body.
- It is washable and simple to keep clean. For added safety, there is a 90-minute shut-off duration with an automatic LED shut-off indicator.
- For the maximum temperature range, use a three-color led indicator with a temperature range of 40° to 60°.
There are no reviews yet.