6 Parameter 10” Patient Monitor Contec
- ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP, and dual-channel TEMP are regular parameters.
- Heart rate ECG (HR) EC-G wave Measurement of the ST-segment and arrhythmia
- RESP breathing rate (RR) breathing waveform
- Pulse oxygen saturation (SpO2) (SpO2) Waveform of a plethysmograph (PLETH) pulse frequency (PR) a bar chart.
- NIBP Mean Pressure, Systolic Pressure, and Diastolic Pressure (MEAN)
- T1, T2, and TD It has numerous characteristics, including drug concentration estimation, audible and visual warning, trend data storage and performance, NIBP measurement, alarm event labeling, and alarm event labeling.
- 1” TFT LCD screen,15-language interface (Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakh, Polish, Czech).
- Quiet, energy-saving and safe fanless model that reduces the potential for cross-infection.
- All-round adult, pediatric and neonatal care.
- OxyCRG, pattern with generic GUI.
- view a single screen with an up to8-channel waveform.
- Display on a single screen 7-lead ECG waveform and ECG phase feature.
- Adopt electronic SpO2 technology, anti-motion, and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement under poor filling conditions.
- Feature for evaluating HRV.
- NIBP measuring mode: manual / AUTO / continuous processing for NIBP data in the 4800-group.
- Analysis of all criteria for 71 warning events and 60 alarm event
There are no reviews yet.